August 24th, 2018
- Opening of the meeting.
The meeting was open at 14.00 CET and participants were invited to introduce themselves to the Assembly.
- Approval of the agenda.
The agenda was approved.
- Election of the chairperson of the meeting.
Ivana Kildsgaard was elected chairperson of the meeting.
- Election of the secretary of the meeting.
Barbara Poli was elected secretary of the meeting.
- Election of two persons to check the minutes and to serve as teller if needed.
Ognian Petkov and Galina Gening were elected to check the minutes and to serve as teller if needed
- Establishment of electoral register.
It was verified that ten member countries were present and represented: Bulgaria was represented by Elena Tsoneva, Denmark by Susanne Christiansen, France by Marjorie Poeydomenge, Germany by a proxy to Rosa Sánchez de Vega, Italy by Matteo Castelnuovo, Norway by Asbjørn Akerlie, Russia by Galina Gening, Spain by Rosa Sánchez de Vega, Sweden by Ivana Kildsgaard, UK-Ireland by Katie Atkinson. Finland and Ukraine were absent.
- Activity Report 2016-2018, according to our Action Plan 2016-2018.
The Activity Report 2016-2018 was presented by Rosa Sánchez de Vega and adopted by the General Assembly.
- Financial Report 2016-2018. For adoption.
As the treasurer in charge was absent, the Vice-President Barbara Poli was asked to read and explain the Financial Report, that had been previously sent to all the members. The Financial Report was adopted by the General Assembly.
- Recommendations from the Auditor.
Recommendations from the Auditor for 2016 and 2017 were read and received by the General Assembly.
- Proposal of Activities and budget for 2018-2020.
The Board presented the Action Plan 2018-2020 with the strategic lines of action as a roadmap for the next Board. Then members discussed the priorities and put forward suggestions. It was suggested to prepare a sort of “guidelines” for the next conference, in order to strengthen the brand of the conference and make it a well recognized and appreciated event by the scientific community. It was also suggested to appoint specific tasks to each Board member, in order to be more efficient, as well as to organise community meetings as meeting of people, not patients, with a greater attention to the emotional aspects of communication and social interaction.
- 10 bis. The Chairperson of the meeting observed that, before proceeding to the election of the new Board, the Assembly has to take a decision about granted discharge for the Board of Directors. All agreed to proceed with this decision. The general Assembly granted discharge for the Board of Directors.
- Election of the President of the Federation.
Rosa Sánchez de Vega was elected president of the Federation.
- Election of the Vice-president of the Federation.
Barbara Poli was elected vice-president of the Federation.
- Election of the Treasurer of the Federation.
Tord Häkonsen was elected treasurer of the Federation.
- Election of the Secretary of the Federation.
Ognian Petkov was elected secretary of the Federation.
- Election of possible other members of the Board of Directors and Trustees.
Katie Atkinson, Galina Gening, Ivana Kildsgaard, Marjorie Poeydomenge and Sanna Söderlund were elected members of the Board of Directors.
- Adoption of the Scientific Committee.
The General Assembly voted in favour of confirming the current SC members: Juan Pedro Alvarez de Toledo (Spain), Dominique Brémond-Gignac (France), Jon Martin Collinson (UK), Henri Copin (France), Marta Cortón (Spain), Julie Daniels (UK), Barbara Käsmann-Kellner (Germany), Neil Lagali (Sweden), Giorgio Marchini (Italy), Valeri Pavlenko (Russia), Paolo Rama (Italy), Draga Toncheva (Bulgaria), Tor Paaske Utheim (Norway), Tatyana Vasilyeva (Russia) and Arne Viestenz (Germany). James Lauderdale (USA) was confirmed as invited expert.
- Election of the Nominating Committee.
Asbjørn Akerlie, Gaelle Jouanjan and Corrado Teofili were elected in the Nominating Committee. Asbjørn Akerlie was elected chairperson.
- Election of an Auditor.
Arvid Meløy was elected.
No other issues.
- Closing of the meeting.
The meeting was closed at 16.10 CET.
Secretary of the meeting